The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, May 22, 2007

Factual Fiction- Diary of a . . .

Those filthy bodies give me the creeps. I hate it when they brush past me threatening to rub a part of themselves on me. The perfect, impeccable me. So much so, I rather stop and let them pass despite whatever rush I may be in.
That pesky, yellow and black bug-like creature, that filthy, green bully and that raucous selfish, always me-first giant. All attempting to force you off from where you are. How I despise all of them. Another breed of despicable characters is the seemingly spotless ones that could be mistaken as those of my league. But their devil-may-care attitude and reckless behavior puts me off and I take care not to rub shoulders with them too. After all they have nothing to lose, unlike me.

I repeat, I do not want any of their colours rubbed on my Swift, midnight black form.

8 comments:

Crumbling Cookie said...

Beautifully written Itchy and hilarious! Yes, its better not to rub shoulders with the likes of the me-first-giants or even the deceptive same leaguers...

Artnavy said...

i thought you were referring to some species of beetles

nice one

Just Like That said...

Is it bugs? Or is it worms? What is your bogey?????

Anusha said...

:) well done!! we want more fiction from you, Itchy!

Anonymous said...

great writing :-) also enjoyed your previous post.

Sunita said...

I thought you were referring to people in a public place like the roads or a railway station, I was right except it wasn't you but your I-will-not-rub-shoulders-with-you Swift :). Well written!!

Just Like That said...

Ha Ha, that WAS a good one, I totally thought it was a creepy crawly, am shit scared of them myself, maybe that's why.
Absolutely great post.

Itchingtowrite said...

thanks all- just for the record- black & yellow- autorickshaw, green- Pallavaram bust of chennai, the me firsts are the trucks, the reckless ones r the cabs/ hotel cabs, and me Swift...