The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 26, 2008

Woman Chases a Man Down the Road

I turned my car into the road that leads to the main road. In front of me a number plate comes into focus- 6363. That had a familiar ring to it. I check the car- a grey colour wagonr. But off course, this was our classmate JS. I honked repeatedly to catch his attention and waved with my hands out of the window hoping that he would see his rear view mirror. No luck. He turned right into the main road and so did I. I chased his car till the intersection. Good Luck! It was a red signal. Oh No! He was taking a U-turn and I was to take the right turn. No problem. I will follow suit. Let me chase him down. I could always take another left turn and be back on track towards home. I followed his car still honking and waving and tried calling my husband to get JS on the line and tell him I am following his car (I didn't have JS' number). But before my husband could pick up the phone, we reached the red light and I drew my car next to his. The windows were tinted and I couldn't see a thing. I inched along and looked through the front windshield. To my shock it was someone else. Meanwhile husband picked up the phone.
What is JS' car number?
6336, why?
No, I just thought I saw his car, bye!

13 comments:

~nm said...

Hahahahaha...aren't you glad you didn't actually catch the guy in the car?!

I once started talking to a guy in a bus thinking him to be someone I had met years ago. This guy got such a shock of a life and was more embarrassed than I was about the whole mistaken identity incident :P

Timepass said...

Hahahha, happens sometimes. Good you did not start a conversation by calling out ur friend by his name/nickname

Just Like That said...

LOLOLOL Oh Itchy, this was priceless! Aren't you glad he didn't hear/see you earlier on..?

aMus said...

lolol...this was hilarious...

Itchingtowrite said...

nm-ha ha... i hav done this quite often u know- thinking that any person is a salesperson in the shop. nowadays I look for their ID badge and then take assistance

timepass- actually good that i did not call JS and tell him i am chasing his car in a sinister voice
JLT- i swear. imagine if he wud have stopped & come round to speak to me
thinking a- ;)

Asha said...

LOLOL!! Did he see you? Tell us what happened.

Asha said...
This comment has been removed by the author.
Itchingtowrite said...

asha- i hav no idea- i turned left immdtly and rolled my windows up for good measure

Solitaire said...

This is soooo funny. Did that other person see you?

Itchingtowrite said...

solitaire- i hope not

Cee Kay said...

Hahaha!!!! ROFL!

Choxbox said...

LOL!!!

Unknown said...

We got a Wagon-R, n got the same number as our old car

My Uncle did ask if we got the old M-Van modified n Painted

LoL