The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, December 09, 2008

Action Packed Weekend

A Wednesday....loved it...
EMI....run of the mill story...too similar to Gandhigiri theme...but well woven..found it boring in parts
Transporter 3- Thrilling...Go watch it..for the hot hero and the bad guy! I am told even 1 & 2 are great!

Visit to Pondy- a wedding...the only positive thing about it being that I get a chance to dress up and wear my new necklace, dinner at Promenade- a yummilicious buffet at Rs 460/- all possible non veg stuff included...loved the bow shaped pasta in pesto sauce and an array of desserts.. i only wish I had the space for the spongy rasgullas...as I write this I am regretting why I didn't squeeze a rasgulla in also..:(

5 comments:

How do we know said...

Thats a nice roundup of events. How did the twins celebrate your anniversary?

Mama - Mia said...

oh yeah! a wednesday is bloody brilliant!! :)

havent seen emi!!

and yeah one rasgulla wouldnt have done any harm while at the dessrt counter! :D

thats an excuse to go another time!!

cheers!

abha

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

How'd the anniversary go?

And I love Pondi!

Anonymous said...

I loved Pondicherry and the promenade!!!

Don't worry...take another trip for the rasgullas ;)

Monika said...

hhehe......u r a complete foodie :)