The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, December 29, 2008

What Are We Playing Nowadays

1. Miming- I act out any action the kids are used to seeing me do- cracking an egg, making dosa/ roti, mixing milk in 2 glasses, handling remote/ phone, laptop etc and the kids have to guess what I am doing. I must say they are pretty good at that.
2. Lip reading- Speak voicelessly and the kids guess what I am saying. Most used words like- dadda, mamma, ...Gets lesser scores than (1) above though.
3. Colouring- we are getting good at that slowly
4. Making mini rotis on the mini chakla belna
5. Guess what's in the tiffin box for that day- keeps their mind occupied while I shove the breakfast into their mouth
6. Illustrating stories for each other as per Mamma's practice.
7. Helping Mamma in the garden- most annoying though as they water the cacti liberally and regularly uproot the solo tiny tulsi plant

5 comments:

Sue said...

That poor tulsi!

:)

BTW, don't you want to add an h to tulsi, now that you're Southie too?

*runs away laughing*

dipali said...

But of course, Sue- the ubiquitous Southie H!
Sounds like great fun you have with the boys, Itchy:)

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Great fun, I must say...but not for the poor tulsi!

Itchingtowrite said...

sue- runs behind to bash her up
dips, m4- ;)

Monika said...

sounds like good fun. :)