The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, April 20, 2009

Awww Inspiring Moments

-While I did have an inkling that Ojas has a left-sidedness to him, still, everytime I see him using his left hand as dextrously as his right, I do a proud aww- especially when he is busy coloring with his right hand and I tell him- Ojas now colour with the green crayon- he simply picks up the green crayon with his left hand, colours the relevant sections green and goes back to what he was doing originally with the right hand

-When a quietly opened pack of masala-peanuts in the car prompts Tejas & only Tejas to ask- Mamma kya smell ho raha hai (what's smelling)- ah Mom feels so proud that her olfactory skills have been passed on too and it better do consider the amount of smelling I was doing when I was carrying them. Tejas also has a keenness and curiosity to smell random things like salt/ pepper and he can detect faint odours inside the house- like the white flowers bouquet I kept inside the house which is not perceptible otherwise but very lightly perceptible when we enter the home from outside.

-When Ojas drew a house and drew Ojas, Tejas, Mamma, Dadda & Grandparents inside the house!

-When they put back their shoes inside the shoe rack - easier on Mamma afterall.

-When they somehow try to match their attire with what I am wearing. (sometimes they are desperate enough to try and check whether if not the outer garment, atleast the chuds are matching!)

-When they make the bed and decide on the colour of pillow I should use for the night

-When they say- Dadda sleeping/ Dadda working on the laptop if I ask them to ask Dadda to do something for them- which means I get to do whatever work I am trying to offload

-When they ask- tum kahan jaa rahi ho (where are you going) everytime I pick up my handbag or change my attire

-When they ask their Dadda to ride piggy back on them as a return favour

-When Ojas wipes off wherever I kiss him

-When Tejas says- should not do wipie when I kiss him

5 comments:

Monika said...

awwwww is not enough

Monika said...

Certianly awww moments. Just melted my heart :)

Devasena Hariharan said...

Brainy like their mamma!!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

What precious moments!

Mama - Mia said...

:D