The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, May 22, 2009

First Icecream Parlour Visit



We took Ojas & Tejas out for their first icecream parlour visit. A trip to just have icecream. I am not saying the visit was a complete hit as the kids were not particularly interested in the icecream that particular day- evident from their expression.
As Ojas proclaims on the T-shirt- Mamma loves chocolate... I took my favourite chocolate truffle as I officially do not love icecreams so much that I buy a bowl of the same for myself and prefer cake infinitely more. We went to the recently renovated Shakes & Creams on SP road. Renovations or not, this place will not change- the waiters will still look anywhere but towards your direction, the service will be slow, the AC will be not working and the fruit salad with iceceam and Chicken curry pizza (ordered for old times sake) will be delicious and value for money.

2 comments:

VJ said...

Shakes and Creams was a favorite joint when in college. that was long time ago !!!

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Aaah! Another chocoholic! High five!

And don't worry, ice-cream parlour visits get funner and funner as you go along :)