The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Monday, January 25, 2010

Honest Scrap Dare

by Kiran
10 things about me I bet no one knows
1. Travelled ticketless in train
2. Switched off in meetings more often than stayed awake- but see my notes- I manage to note down everything that happened
3. done a 6 year course in Kathak
4. I secretly agree that no matter how hard I work at it the end results of my cooking exploits are not in proportion to the amount of hard work
5. I am glad that I take my kids everywhere because they give me a sense of purpose when I am getting bored in a place or in a group.
6. Sometimes coming to work is my only escape from the alternative of slogging at home
7. I love to travel but the process of getting the luggage ready is so exhausting that I would rather not go anywhere
8. Cartoons enable me to get my house work done
9. I prefer shopping alone- mostly I escape from the group if I have to seriously shop
10. I am a poor loser. I cannot bear losing out in an argument or a situation or a game

2 comments:

Devasena Hariharan said...

Cool you know kathak. Well, I want to see it. We are coming ther.

For the apple jam, I'm in no mood to cook. will try it out soon....

How do we know said...

wow... u have me totally hooked here.. the first one is a surprise, and Kathak is such a wow! point!