The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, April 13, 2010

Overheard

Ojas- Ojas Tejas twins, Mamma Dadda Twins, R & S twins and Ramesh - Murugan twins (the electrician and odd job boy in the building)
Tejas- No Ramesh Murugan are 3- Ramesh, Murugan and Quick Gun Murugan

Me- count till 100
O/ T- 90, 91, 92.....
Me- No
O/T- 10, 20, 30....

Tejas- with a half empty bottle of Coke- Evening big people drink (hubby had done that previous evening), and morning small people drink- tips the bottle into his open drooling mouth

Tejas- Mamma- I have eaten a cashew
Me- blabber blabber, sniffs at mouth to see what exactly he has eaten and notices a clear minty flavour coming from his mouth. where did you pick up this toffee- conjuring images of he picking up dicarded candy from outside. Bring me the candy wrapper. Show me... blabber blabber
Ojas- complains- Mamma- Tejas had taken Dadda's toffee
Tejas- No , I took from my pocket
Aside-
Ojas- How many were there
Tejas- only one
Ojas- then why didn't you share it with me

2 comments:

Prarich said...

Haha that's so notorious!

Prarich said...

and what made him think that if he says cashew, you will not trouble him..