The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, December 03, 2010

Singing to the Tune

The kids are yet to get their Shruti Box. I mean it has come to the shop and it just needs to come home. Meanwhile, I got them this cheap keyboard for meddling with.

Well, are they meddling or are they doing a medley who knows but as of now it is a very fun thing for all of them.

Tejas sings as I play

But Ojas wants to play as I sing!
Their current favourite song is yashomati mayia. More so because they visualize themselves as Little Krishna and all. I dread the day they will ask me to sing a Ben 10 song of such type.
Ojas can sing the first 4 lines on his own but the rest, he find them too complicated to remember.

1 comment:

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

That was such a sweet post...Shrutibox reminded me of the one that my sister and i used to practice on....nostalgia. Let them enjoy with it now and sing all the songs that they want.a