The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Wednesday, March 16, 2011

What Did You Do In School Today?

Invariably Ojas answers- hum learn kiya! I learned.
Something about his answer just warms my heart. Both he and Tejas then go on to explain the various activities they did in school, but the key message remains- I learned!
Are we doing that?
Are we learning?
Are we just doing our mundane activities or are we learning something new anyday?

I simply love the attitude and I learn this from him!

2 comments:

Swapna Raghu Sanand said...

That's the best thing about today's kids - they live and learn with more awareness than we did. Kudos to them!

Itchingtowrite said...

exactly swapna and they do it with so much joy!!! more so becoz today's lessons are planned in such a way that they r more practical and relatable to the world