The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Tuesday, August 23, 2011

Birthdays

How much ever I tell myself that next year I am going to be more matured about my birthday, the day the birthday arrives, I refuse to grow up and act cool.








I wait for the husband to arrive at midnight, keep checking fb and mails and phone for messages or missed calls and anticipate what the husband may gift me.



The gifts this time was the renewal of gym membership with personal training sessions and a set of lovely mugs with our pictures on them- 4 - 1 for each of us!



We went for lunch at Barbecue Nation and went for Zindagi Mile na Doobara- a nice movie and to think I spent my birthday with (as Boo says) 3 hot men on the screen and 3 hot men on my side!



Some Shopping followed by cake cutting with friends
Next day was the hubby's birthday spend in Copper Chimmney As a concession on his birthday I allowed him to spend many (boring, long) hours in the men's clothing shops. The things I do to pamper him on his birthday.


Evening we had a kabab and pizza dinner with friends and a cake cutting. Yumm





5 comments:

AA_Mom said...

Happy Birthday to you both Itchy!

R's Mom said...

Awww! isnt that sweet..happy birthday to both of you :)

Gayatri said...

- Happy Birthday :)

Itchingtowrite said...

thanks ladies

Mamma mia! Me a mamma? said...

Awwwww-some! Belated birthday wishes to you both!