The Scorpios

Lilypie Kids Birthday tickers

Friday, July 11, 2014

Coupon Shopping

I discovered the joys of coupon shopping a few months ago when I first purchased tickets to various attractions in Singapore. I felt really very pleased with myself for getting them at discounted rates.

Recently I purchased lunch coupons for 20 people and again I paid only half of what one would pay in a walk in situation. What is good that the coupons come on mail instantly and one has to just take a print and go to the place where you want to utilize them.

Another good thing is that you get a very nice feeling when you walk in, eat and walk out! As if you enjoyed the benefits without paying for them! Certainly a lot of feel good factor, a sentiment which surprisingly many coupon users shared with me!

What is challenging is of course to find the best deal among all available and that is where a site like http://zoutons.com/ come where you get comparative rates from across websites and you could choose the best you wish to take.

If you wish to buy a specific product like Amazon Baby product Coupons you co uld buy them from http://zoutons/stores/amazon

You could also follow them or subscribe and you get the deals delivered on your mail box

No comments: